Sunday, April 3, 2011

Starting Over

I have reached the end of a very long and unstable path where I find myself teetering on the edge of a virtual precipice and it is crumbling beneath my feet. My only option is to jump and it is at this point I am left to make the most important and final decision of my life; am I going to sink or swim? It's time to work on putting all the unpleasant memories, fears, regrets and failures behind me-for now-and little by little, as necessary, reach into my memory and once and for all deal with the things that lead me to where I am today. Where I am today is not a good or a healthy place, nor has it been for many, many years. I fully understand this is going to be a long and arduous journey but I am hoping to come out of this darkness wiser and with the ability to feel a genuine contentment with this life.

As I am ready and able, I will go into further detail about some of the things that lead me to where I am and what motivated me to give "help" one more try.

No comments:

Post a Comment